The year 2020 was the year that struck all of us with the most devastating blow in recent history, and it is continuing in some of the other variants. The ripple effect of the COVID 19 pandemic will permeate throughout our lives in the years to come. But we are a fighter breed. We have survived many such disasters in the past and have emerged victorious. And the key reasons are our adaptability, ability to develop new strategies, and pursuing our dreams in every situation. We are in a market situation that is forcing us to re-consider and re-construct the business strategies for our business growth & lifestyle changes for a better healthy life ahead.
This re-consideration & re-construction of business strategy needs many new things to make it future-ready. Using technology to improve connectivity & efficiency of the various business processes and activities is one of the most important ones.
Most of the organizations we are currently working with have immensely benefitted from re-construct the business strategies & incorporating technologies, especially in the Sales & Marketing functions. It has helped them re-build their business by acquiring new customers and earning revenues. It’s not simply about a new ‘COVID normal”. COVID is just one catalyst for forcing change.
However, many entrepreneurs and organizations are still resisting change (re-consider and re-construct the business strategies). Maybe, the fear of the unknown preventing them from even contemplating change, primarily delaying their re-building business in the post COVID19 business scenario. The most unfortunate part is the expectation they have to get back into the pre-COVID19 normal, which is certainly not going to happen with the old methods and tools. We have no other choice but to accept the need to change and re-construct the business strategies.
Time to Re-consider and Re-Construct.
If you are open to new opportunities and wants to ‘re-consider and re-construct your business strategies’ here are five reasons for you to consider:
- Are you prepared for the “New Normal”? – You may have had a great success story and business growth until lockdown STOPPED the business operations. The pandemic has not only impacted our businesses but also personal life. We need put effort into re-building our business as well as personal life. It is time for us to start working on our plan for the New Normal.
- Disruption leads to innovation: this is the time for the business leaders and entrepreneurs to refocus their vision and re-build their business strategy with new tactics, INNOVATIVE methods, and processes to start building & thrive in the post covid scenario.
- Your Mission is even more critical than ever – It’s time to relook the Mission statement from the lens of new market situations. Let us identify and evaluate the impact of this pandemic on the emotions and philosophy behind the mission statement. Let us translate this emotion to create a powerful motive for aligning with the new strategic priorities.
- The change is here – Like a ship on the ocean, when the storm comes, we adjust our sail so that we can get through it and stay on course. Similarly, the “Chinese virus” storm is already here, and we need to change and adapt to different ways of achieving our business goals and personal health. We stay focused on the vision and steer the ship safely towards it. We need to accept that the change is here. There’s no going back.
- Review your pre-pandemic business setup – As we resume our business activate at our workplace slowly and steadily, we need to redesign our operational arrangement. We need to learn and sharpen our skills for remote working & “work from home” work environment. Your new strategic plan must have all the required changes in work patterns, online technology, sales, marketing, and service process. You may need to review & change some of the terms of the business contract that need to be in sync with the future requirements.
So, what next?
Our plan for 2021 is to assist as many entrepreneurs & businesses as we can through this transformation and transition period leading to a new strategic plan. We aim to achieve this through our customized Strategic Planning Processes & Services. Feel free to contact us for a discovery discussion to explore new possibilities.